top of page

Professional Group

Public·52 members
Christian Lima
Christian Lima

My Talking Tom Friends: A World of Friendship and Fun on the App Store

How to Download My Talking Tom Friends

Do you love playing with virtual pets? Do you want to have fun with Tom, Angela, Hank, Ginger, Ben and Becca in one game? If yes, then you should try My Talking Tom Friends, a new game from Outfit7 that lets you take care of all six characters at once. In this article, we will show you how to download My Talking Tom Friends on your Android or iOS device.

how to download my talking tom friends

What is My Talking Tom Friends?

My Talking Tom Friends is a simulation game that combines the features of previous Outfit7 games like My Talking Tom, My Talking Angela, and My Talking Hank. You can interact with the six characters, customize their outfits and accessories, feed them different foods, play mini-games with them, and explore their house and town. You can also watch videos of their adventures on YouTube and collect stickers and coins.

Features of the game

Some of the features of My Talking Tom Friends are:

• Closet full of fun fashions

• Wacky food reactions

• Creative and sporty activities for everyone

• Toys, stickers and coins to collect

• Daily trips to town

• New mini games and surprises

Privacy and security of the game

Before you download My Talking Tom Friends, you should be aware of the privacy and security practices of the game. According to the developer, Outfit7, the game may collect and share some data with third parties, such as location, app info and performance, and device or other IDs. The game may also use your data to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies, such as purchases, user content, identifiers, usage data, and diagnostics. The game may also show you ads and links that direct you to Outfit7's websites and other apps. You can request that your data be deleted by contacting the developer. You can also manage and cancel your subscriptions via Settings in your Google Play or App Store account. For more information, you can read the terms of use and privacy policy of the game.

How to download My Talking Tom Friends on Android

If you have an Android device, you have two options to download My Talking Tom Friends: from the Google Play Store or from APKMirror.

How to download my talking tom friends on android

How to download my talking tom friends on iphone

How to download my talking tom friends on ipad

How to download my talking tom friends on pc

How to download my talking tom friends on mac

How to download my talking tom friends for free

How to download my talking tom friends without ads

How to download my talking tom friends mod apk

How to download my talking tom friends hack

How to download my talking tom friends unlimited coins

How to play my talking tom friends online

How to play my talking tom friends offline

How to play my talking tom friends with friends

How to play my talking tom friends on facebook

How to play my talking tom friends on laptop

How to update my talking tom friends

How to uninstall my talking tom friends

How to restore my talking tom friends data

How to backup my talking tom friends data

How to transfer my talking tom friends data

My talking tom friends tips and tricks

My talking tom friends cheats and codes

My talking tom friends walkthrough and guide

My talking tom friends review and rating

My talking tom friends gameplay and features

My talking tom friends best outfits and accessories

My talking tom friends best food and drinks

My talking tom friends best toys and games

My talking tom friends best activities and challenges

My talking tom friends best stickers and rewards

My talking tom friends latest version and update

My talking tom friends new characters and pets

My talking tom friends new mini games and surprises

My talking tom friends new events and seasons

My talking tom friends new themes and backgrounds

My talking tom friends app store download link [^2^]

My talking tom friends google play download link [^1^]

My talking tom friends official website [^7^]

My talking tom friends youtube channel

My talking tom friends instagram account

Steps to download from Google Play Store

The easiest way to download My Talking Tom Friends on your Android device is from the Google Play Store. Here are the steps:

• Open the Google Play Store app on your device.

• Search for "My Talking Tom Friends" or use this link.

• Tap Install and wait for the app to download.

• Tap Open and enjoy the game.

Steps to sideload from APKMirror

If you can't access the Google Play Store or want to try an earlier version of the game, you can sideload it from APKMirror. APKMirror is a trusted site that stores APKs (Android Packages) of various apps. However, sideloading apps may pose some risks to your device and data, so you should be very careful about what you install. Here are the steps:

• Open your web browser on your device.

• Go to APKMirror.com or use this link.

• Select the version that you want to download and tap Download APK.

• Tap OK to confirm that you want to install an unknown app.

• If this is the first APK that you install, you will be asked to go to Settings and enable the installation of apps from unknown sources. You can disable this option later for security reasons.

• Tap Install and wait for the app to install.

How to download My Talking Tom Friends on iOS

If you have an iOS device, you have two options to download My Talking Tom Friends: from the App Store or from an Android device.

Steps to download from App Store

The easiest way to download My Talking Tom Friends on your iOS device is from the App Store. Here are the steps:

• Open the App Store app on your device.

• Tap Get and wait for the app to download.

Steps to transfer from Android device

If you have an Android device with My Talking Tom Friends installed, you can transfer the game to your iOS device using a third-party app called ApowerMirror. ApowerMirror is an app that allows you to mirror and control your Android screen on your iOS device. However, this method may have some limitations, such as lagging, crashing, or compatibility issues. Here are the steps:

• Download ApowerMirror on both your Android and iOS devices from their respective app stores or use these links .

• Connect both devices to the same Wi-Fi network.

• Open ApowerMirror on your Android device and tap the Mirror button.

• Select your iOS device from the list of available devices and tap Start Now.

• Open ApowerMirror on your iOS device and tap the name of your Android device.

• You should see your Android screen mirrored on your iOS device. You can use your iOS device to control the game.

Conclusion

My Talking Tom Friends is a fun and interactive game that lets you play with six virtual pets at once. You can download it on your Android or iOS device using various methods, such as from the app stores, APKMirror, or ApowerMirror. However, you should also be aware of the privacy and security implications of the game and the apps that you use. We hope this article helped you learn how to download My Talking Tom Friends and enjoy it with your friends.

FAQs

Q: How much space does My Talking Tom Friends take on my device?

A: According to the app stores, My Talking Tom Friends takes about 200 MB of space on your device. However, this may vary depending on the updates and data that you download in the game.

Q: How can I backup my progress in My Talking Tom Friends?

A: You can backup your progress in My Talking Tom Friends by connecting it to your Google Play or Game Center account. You can also use cloud services like Google Drive or iCloud to backup your data.

Q: How can I get more coins and stickers in My Talking Tom Friends?

A: You can get more coins and stickers in My Talking Tom Friends by playing mini-games, watching videos, completing tasks, visiting town, and opening chests. You can also buy coins and stickers with real money via in-app purchases.

Q: How can I contact Outfit7 for support or feedback?

A: You can contact Outfit7 for support or feedback by visiting their website or emailing them at support@outfit7.com. You can also follow them on social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube.

Q: How can I uninstall My Talking Tom Friends from my device?

A: You can uninstall My Talking Tom Friends from your device by following these steps:

• On Android: Go to Settings > Apps > My Talking Tom Friends > Uninstall.

• On iOS: Tap and hold the app icon until it jiggles > Tap the X button > Tap Delete.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page